Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014

★ NO. 81


so after I've got pretty bored at the moment I've bought a new book. 
I really love it. The first one was kinda funny and shocking at the same time. Reading such things. I never expected something like this. Believe me. So he wrote a new one.



I really  really love it and I just read 2 chapters of it right now.  

But it's only available in German..so sorry guys.
Anyway because I'm so bored I've started to crotchet. Haha...my baby pastel wool is kinda cute isn't it? It really reminds me on fairy kei. Didn't thought my craft store would have some of these...because it's kinda rare too see pastel colours on wools.


at the moment I'm really into doing stuff for fairy kei... don't know why...maybe because spring is coming...having all that lightly coloured flowers around me... and such things...maybe that's the reason
but I really don't know...
2 days left then I have holidays. Can't wait..because I want to do more jewelry and sew some skirts and such things. Don't have enough time to do such things because of school.

Thanks for reading



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen