Montag, 6. Januar 2014

★ NO. 77



hey guys,

on Saturday Mika and I went shopping. Just a bit, because we're waiting for a lot of things to arrive.
So our Comic store in Nuremberg has already the KERA issue of Jan 2014. So I couldn't say no and bought it. I was kinda surprised there were so much Street snaps in it. And I love them, srsly ♥

Anyway I just found Amihamu there. She is one of my idols and I'm always happy to see her in the KERA.



Also I just wanted to show you this picture of Moriya Kuma. The hair colour is so adorable. I guess I know how I will dye my hair. What do you think?
I also found a vest for only 3 € so I can't say it was expensive, haha. And some make up which was in sale except the black lip stick but I always wanted a black lipstick so I've bought it for 3,50 € at Claires. I guess I've paid only 0,95 € for the eye shadow & 1,95 €for the lip tint.


And that new skin care product with soft brushes.
I've read a lot of reviews but I couldn't imagine that this should work properly, so I've bought it and I will test it on my own.

So that's all for now.
Have a nice day ♥






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen