Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014

★ NO. 78


I was kinda bored today so I've searched for a few websites for learning Japanese. The most will say: "Uhh you're studying by yourself?" - Yes I do and it's one of the hardest things I know.
But I can't afford the money for a course right now & and I want to get better in it. Not sitting around and crying because of that shit.

I just thought of writing a few links down here. I don't know if you will like them but believe me even if you are in a course and you have textbooks (like me) they will help you!

No.1  Maggie Sensei - this cute dog will teach you Japanese from Slang to polite sentences etc. if you want to know something you can always ask Maggie!

かわいいね!

No. 2  Lang-8 - this website is a blogging site where native speakers correct your blog entries. It's pretty good and you have practice & a totally good corrector. Don't be shy guys!


No. 3 Traditional Children stories - I really got the urge to read some easy stories. So I've just searched some sites. It was pretty hard to find one. 

Here are my online dictionaries I use:  English one is called Denshi Jisho and the German one is called Wadoku. I also recommend not to use Google Translate. Also I have an Addon for my Google Chrome which is called  rikaikun. It shows you the reading/meaning while reading. So you don't need to open a new site again and all this annoying things. ( I guess this Addon is also available for Firefox...rikaichan?)

I've tried a lot of Youtube Channels as well, it was fun for a short time but I don't have the feeling I've learned something from it. I have a lot of more Links here but I need to try them for a longer time. But you will need a textbook for self-study most recommended is Genki in English. Getting some good books for reading, listening and just the basic you will get on jbox.com or whiterabbitjapan.com.


And if you go to Japan. USE Japanese! I beg you even if you know only a few words..just like Hello or something like that you will get more used to it, also reading Hiragana/Katakana before getting there will help you pretty much! I've get to known people which are studied it and they always talk in English there. No.. just a no go. Really. Even if you make mistakes they won't judge you. You are a foreigner and you try to learn their language. Believe me :)

But I hope it helped you in a way ♥
Everything I showed you are just examples. I'm not a pro so don't judge me.

So now I will go to study the next few days again and if you want to I can post more of that things. 

がんばって!!!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen