Mittwoch, 23. April 2014

★ NO. 83


so...after a few months. I'm finally up to write a new post. I don't know I don't have many followers so I guess nobody ever noticed it. Haha.

So last week was heidi. in Munich. I just can say this band is fucking awesome, we had a lot of fun ! Got a picture with them and also some signed merchandise but I don't want to upload it. Sorry guys.

Anyway I'm starting to loose weight right now.
So I'm just up to drink water... no coke, no soda nothing but it's so boring and I don't like it at all.
BUT I've found something really useful it's called "Detox Water"  Did you know that this kind of water can help you for slimming your belly or just helps you in: Anti-bloating, Craving Control?
You can find many recipes & tips on http://www.blogilates.com/

It tastes pretty good and it's really easy to make. You just need: 

– 3-5 slices of fresh cucumber

– 1/2 small lemon sliced
– 1/4 of orange sliced
– a few fresh mint leaves
– 24 oz of ice cold water

Believe me that water is awesome. You also can make one with strawberries or kiwis. Just look at her site or google some detox water recipes! You'll get every information you need!

But don't forget to do some sport! Otherwise the whole thing won't help!!!!
so see you guys!








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen