Freitag, 2. Mai 2014

★ NO. 84


So the last few days I really learned some Japanese again! Uff Uff... shame on me..but studying all by your own is pretty difficult and you're spending a lot of time for good materials. (Because I can't spend so much money. )

So anyway after I've learned every Kanji for the JLPT N5 Level I started to learn the Kanji's for JLPT N5
I've learned 5 Kanji's today: 林、森、世、不、主
I also read some text about goldfishes and I really want to share it with you so...here it is:
金魚

金魚はむかしむかし、中国から来ました。ペットとしてしいくするのはかんたんです。金魚はとても人気があります。いろいろな色の金魚がいますが、本当の金色の金魚はいません。主な色はオレンジ、白や黒です。金魚はたん水が好きですが、かい水があまり好きじゃないです。金魚の食べ物は虫とか水槽などです。あなたは好きですか?わたしは本当に大好きです!

So what do you think? Okay it's still easy Japanese but I'm really happy! I mean I can read and understand it! Yey!

So keep going guys! Do your best!



3 Kommentare:

  1. So cool, I can't read anything, but still: so cool :D
    You learn all on your own? Did you buy some sort of books for that, or can you learn everything online? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes I learn by my own. I can't afford the money. Yes I bought kind of textbooks, Kanji dictionary, books and I'm using a lot of internet sites :) It's pretty hard to do all by your own

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, I believe it is hard. I often try learning foreign languages on my own, but usually I fail, because I don't learn frequently. :(

      Löschen